Translate

Tuesday 16 March 2010

TUNNEL BARN FARM - MARCH 15TH - OPEN MATCH

Bottom pool - right hand side to my peg10

My peg 10 - just 7 metres to the island with a nice shelf of 60 cm


The spare peg to my right could come good at the end of the match

Peg 8 took the bank with a catch of 24lb-ish


Nice catch on the peg8 , best along the bank so far



Further down the bank - part of his catch was 2 Perch for 4lb-4oz



Nice 20lb plus catch



DIFFERENT PLANET TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE POOL- part of a 9 fish haul for 66lb!!



his other net - just 4 fish for 22lb


The good fish catches continued - left side of pool is definately bonus fish city !!








Mr.Swain with a nice catch in the corner



Charlie lost a few animals under a sunken tree







After the AA arrived to rescue my Ford Mondeo from its non-starting i was delayed getting to my peg by some 35 minutes. Once i was plumbed up i fished in front of me close to the island and took a 2lb F1 first put-in !!.....false dawn......i had to watch peg 8 do better. The wind was a bitch again !!but eventually i took 16lb only to take a section


No comments: