Translate

Wednesday 1 September 2010

WHIP FISHING - I MUST GET BETTER - PART 1

I intend to fish for Bleak on the Sodertalje canal this coming Friday after suffering a heavy defeat in a local match recently which was mostly dominated by these silver bullets. After the kicking i decided to seek advice from various senior matchmen in Sweden and ask for their advice on this whip-bashing method.
Armed with all the information i now start to prepare for my Bleak school lesson this friday. Firstly , choice of floats : (or basically what i have in my armoury)





Got some nice Colmic's 1gr 1.25gr and 2 grs






Got some Tamas Walters 2gr 2.5gr 3 gr and 4gr



Have some Triana's and a Mondial set up but they are old set ups and i have ollivettes on them which is a no-no - umm me thinks i will tie them again. They are 0.5 , 0.75 and 1,0 gr








Tomorrow i will start to assemble the rigs and my choice of whips will be from 3m to 5m




Triana's 3 and 4 m - made for the job



Must keep the toy room in better nick '



No comments: