Translate

Sunday 5 September 2010

TRECANTEN , LILJEHOLMEN IN STOCKHOLM - NICE LAKE 1

Sunday the 6th september found myself fishing Trecanten a lake in south Stockholm. I met up with Bob Nuddtanenen and a new member to our Bagging club : ' Tim ' , has been living here for some 6 years. The lake contain smany roach ,Crucians,Tench and Carp plus the usual predators.



Tim kitted out with alot of Octoplus on show



Johan sitting on his Tubertini scaffold









Johan and Tim found a few gaps in the trees about 50 metres to my right , i found this peg with just enough room to hold a pole however i have to be careful as many runners were just to back of me and anymore than 3 joints behind me meant they would trip over !

THE TARGET AREA

End of the day and 100 plus roach later ......give myself 7 to 8 kilos of good size roach.

Tim and johan have photos of their fish and i will add later


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you havin a laugh ?

Mvh Tikkanen

Dr.Phil said...

your having a laugh !