Translate

Monday 14 June 2021

13th June - Sodertalje canal and Slider practice

I thought i would take the opportunity to practice on some expected methods this year . I decided to go for Slider to see how accurate i can fish at depth and with a strong wind present it was a good idea as Slider gave me more control over conventional pole in weather conditions on open water like today.



Only the best products used :

EXNER slider floats - carbon Magic Slider






Groundbait
















2mm pellets and additive









Best Hooks






In the Kitchen preparing the mix - note the 'special red stuff' - made by Russ - my order is in for some more !




Filtering any floaters on my last maggots that have kept remarkably well for 2 weeks.






Lovely peg that Jimmy previously sat on in the last match - nice flat bank and clear in the water from weed with good depth for the keep net 





Parking free on a Sunday - no more 900 SEK fines for me again.




View from the office



Small boat passing







The days rewards - 3 decent Bream (1.5k each ) and a bucket of Roach about 5k. The Roach in the canal are very big these days since i last fished it years ago.



 

No comments: