Translate

Friday 3 May 2013

2013 - Trosa May 2nd - have the fish arrived ?

It is Trosa , where else for magical fishing experiences .



Bohmans Hotel opposite

To my right hand side is the parking area


My favourite place for 'bagging '








Early fish were not my Target species , they were Smelt , Norrs in Swedish .

Then came the Bjorkna (hard fighting Bream )




I have a friend enjoying the sunshine

Not a bad snake but big all the same



Ide then came to about a 1lb size


More Bjorkna to a 1 lb


Easy fishing using 3-6 metre whips









Fabulous day , took some critisism on Facebook where i placed the fish in this picture . I can assure you that the net on the left was on grass and the other net was on tufts of grass , soil and very small flattened stones . All fish returned swam of and i had no fatalities . The inside of the next contained few fish scales also. I estimate that the net on the left contained about 80lb (36k) and the other about 70lb (32k)

No comments: