Translate

Monday 14 June 2010

2010 SCANIA LAKE SUNDAY JUNE 13TH

UMMM !...........shall i work on my design a little more or go fishing with my friend.
........work on the design tonight after fishing .............YES !







Scania lake today is the chosen venue, how will it fish ?........mostly cool yesterday and rain in the night.........today its windy ,sunny and the water is 'gin-clear' !


Johan Tikkanen is fishing with me , we did'nt start early but 10:00 was a start for me with Johan arriving a little later.


My pole line mix is Mondial Black Bream with some GEERS roasted hemp and a few casters





Set up 2 feeder rods , one with a KOBRA method feeder with a KORUM 14 with spike




Another rod was a 'John Perkins ' special pellet feeder





Method mix was SONU Green crush with SONU 2mm pre-soaked pellet






The 'Menu' board for the day .......8mm feed pellets , 2mm pellets , red maggot and corn plus a selection of different method and pellet feeders





My set up for the day







Johan into his groundbait mixing
















No comments: