Translate

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Diary of a man recognising his age yet wanting to get stronger so able to get through life - DIARY 2 - second 3 MONTHS

October , November and December and my 2nd quarter in the gym is nearly complete . I recently took a week to England enjoying a much needed meeting with the family and friends as well as some nice shopping but kept my control on the diet as i was not training in that period. I had a few beers and wines to be sociable but i paid that price of calories by eating the most meanful calorific content. 

It has become noticeable that under the guidance of the 'LEVELS - TEAM' my strength and balance has increased but my weight loss slowed down a little due to extra muscle i am taking on but the general direction is still losing weight. In this 'quarter ' i increased the training by using Saturday mornings for 2 hours repeating what i completed on my Tuesday and Thursday PT days . 

With the NEW YEAR almost upon us i now challenge myself to take off 17 kilos up to the end of June in 2023 . Its a tough task but it will be achieved as its needed for my future years so i am able to be strong in older age . 

'My journey continues and it has no end'


LEVELS church disciple 






 


Progress happens with hard work 




Warm up 5 sets of 5 x 100k




Only correct positioning and movement gives rewards from the LEVELS trainers





Core exercises are essential in all round body strength exercises 





Ooooo yes i can do this - watch me go in 2023 






Welcome to my church / doctor 









Typical breakfast religiously consumed and health pills taken 






Breakfast whilst working in the early morning 






Typical lunches and evening meals 

2 glasses of water with Turkey , Quinoa , Egg , Salad.





2 glasses of water with Chicken , Asparagus , garnish and salad 





2 glasses of water with Salmon , Boiled potatoes , Peas , Carrots 



2 glasses of water with chicken , Boiled potatoes , Peas and Carrots  



Evening snack is Pears or Apple slices with Kvarg and Greek Yogurt 



Mellan Mal can be Protein drink or Egg with 2 rice cakes 





Preparation is everything - Get organised with your intake 














As i said before i have a goal to get to my optimum weight of 100 kilos and this can be achieved through hard work . The new year will focus my energies into succeeding with my trainers Peter and Chris as i now have the pleasant situation of purchasing a new wardrobe of clothing due to my diminishing weight. In fact it was last Sunday that i bagged up half my clothing into a bag as it was Baggy clothes i do not need anymore , that is the old Phil , he has gone , the New Phil has arrived and is flourishing.

1 comment:

Gerry Foley said...

Absolutely awesome dedication my friend. Good luck in your journey.