Translate

Thursday 26 June 2014

2014 - GAC ASHPOLE SPINNEY JUNE 8TH MATCH

The day after the weed clearance party we came together for a small match on a beautiful sunny morning a start contrast to the previous days rain.
Decided to take a few pictures of the cleared pegs :-






















I drew peg 2 which was very open and best chance i had was to build up a weight of silver fish and small tench then take a few bonus carp


First time using all my gear purchased by the company for me 
The V roller is a sold construction and i think this will last for several years compared to the run of the mill rollers on the market from competitors



Also a chance to use my new 783 pole one of the 2 i have

My new 660 box and table



Menu board for the delay




3 puller kits rigged up



2nd place John Kilby with 22lb




Andy the winner with 25lb 

No comments: