Translate

Tuesday 2 January 2024

2024 - Winter Preparation for the season

Over the Xmas period into the New years i have kept myself busy creating the rigs for 2024. All my floats are from the Metmask stable where i know i will receive quality.

I decided to prepare my deep canal and have river rigs to compliment my lighter float rigs i already have prepared plus all my flat float ranges which are all renewed from last years usage.



 


GARBOLINO SPT19 4gr



GARBOLINO SPT19 2.0gr and 3.0gr



GARBOLINO SPT19 1.0gr and 1.5gr




EXNER ILIASZ 3.0gr 4.0gr and 6.0gr



EXNER ZELMA 10gr , 12gr and 14gr 



Hopkins Special 6.0gr - ILIASZ 12.0gr - SENSAS PIESTANY 10gr



SENSAS JEAN FRANCOIS 3.0gr and 4.0gr 






All the above floats can be purchased at Metmask , some are in stock and some can be ordered - enquire with them on availability .
My recommendations are for the GARBOLINO SPT19 - Titanium memory wire and great visibility in the tips with colour coding weight scheme. 








No comments: