Translate

Monday 22 January 2024

2024 - Jan 21st - Loughborough canal WL Pairs Match 1- Mick Carr report

This is the first match in the loughborough pairs canal league and myself and Cliff hodgkiss are team  'OLD BUGGERS' . Today we are on the Zouch sections A and B . Other sections were the Bishops Meadows and Swingbridge.



To my left i can see ice all the way to my peg 






Breakfast this time at McDonalds on the Warwick road close to the A6 roundabout and also ideally close to the match venue 




I have fished this before !






To my right 




My Office for the day







Cliff pointing to his catching area 



Cliff's catch of 7-11







Brian Hull 


Brians catch for 3-10














Match over and back to the pub and a beer




Rewards time 





Scores on the boards








No comments: