Translate

Friday 13 August 2021

2021 - Trosa August 13th - on the weir

Decided to visit Trosa after Tuesday's aborted visit due to the water being high and brown in colour. I did have a look in the harbour area opposite the Bohmans Hotel however a boat completely covered my favourite peg . So not too disappointed i decided to head for the weir where sport is always fun with a huge amount of species to be caught .


View downstream from my peg 




View to my left upstream with the weir in view and the function rooms where i enjoyed my eldest Daughter in Laws wedding day back in 2019 .




Ready ...........




My hopeful killing ground just 5 metres from the bank in steady water with the occasional Jacuzzi coming through.





Great start and 8 Ide in first 45 minutes !!!



Number 8 



Halfway through the session i looked down to see a friend decided to join me 


Kept to four hours on this session and even though the sport slowed down in the last 2 hours with only 4 Ide , 1 Roach and 1 Perch........... finished with 18 Ide  



Weight ..........i would say about 9-10 kilos








Used on this outing to Trosa was ;












No comments: