Translate

Monday 31 May 2021

30th May - Sodertalje kanal - Trosa SFK match

 Great to meet up with the TROSA SFK guys again on another competition and the days venue is the Sodertalje canal opposite ASTRA ZENICA . 

Match preparation was 2 x TOP 5's with 2gr and 3gr EXNER Elizsa floats with 0.15/0.12 to 16 and 14's TRABUCCO 121XB hook's. I also included a 7m whip with a 3.0 gr EXNER Juno .

Mix of the day was MIVARDI MATCH with PROFESS Turbo with dead maggots and corn . 





My peg 4 (The peg i normally fish from in pleasure sessions )








Jari ready to give the signal to both sections 



To my left is Johan , Jimmy and Percy 




Bad day for me ...........First of all in the first hour my top two came off and sank ! . Then just after i could see an official van placing parking tickets on our cars behind us so i walked over to the guy and tried to reason with him . He said i was parking on the grass ? I was not and nor was the other three anglers cars and i said where is the sign that tells us not to park here , he did not reply ! All the years we have been parking there off road and this is the first time to be fined , outrageous .............900 SEK !!!
The only good news was when playing a fish the line picked up my line i lost with the top 2 connected so i landed 2 roach and got my top 2 back , small concellation . Worse of all i finished 4/5 and my form (never had any ) is dipping continuously , time to look at those golf clubs me thinks !?


Match organiser Jari , all round great bloke who put me to the sword with 6.5 kilos 



Johan with 4.5 kilos 



Jimmy winner of the section with 8.5 kilos ...........No pestering Bleak for him all day !




No comments: