Translate

Thursday 7 March 2024

2024 - SODERTALJE CANAL + TROSA - Nothing, Ingenting, Ingen Poeng , F**k all !

 With some time on my hands i decided to meet up with Borko on my local canal. Previous to this the canal was looking reasonably clear of ice however last nights -6 put paid to this as i visited it in the morning and my head dropped 😖 when i saw the site of all over ice , again !!! 😡













I said to Borko that we should try Trosa as it should be virtually free of ice . I was there before Borko and set up with just one feeder rod . On the far side was Stefan Johansson .




Water was up a lot and running hard as the melting snow and ice of the fields.




Borko arrived and set up like me with just one feeder rod 







We tried for a good 2 hours but nothing happened an that included Stefan on the far side. 





We all put the kit away and viewed the river just out of town as this was all new to Borko 

No comments: