Translate

Wednesday 16 August 2017

2017 - so much going on in my life but here goes with loads of pixs ...


Sorry not been active on the Blogger just recent as certain things going on in my life 


Phil Mattock , Mark Footitt , Dave Mellors and myself took part on a infested Zander canal 






Local canal match and Mark Footitt took a creditable 2nd in the match 


















Trent on the POWER STATION LENGTH


Bonus 5.5lb bream


Winner ! ......next to me  !






EXNER SPECIAL BOLO FLOATS IN STOCK



















JOHN KILBY AND KATIES WEDDING - AND MARK RUSSELL BEHAVED HIMSELF !
























PRACTICE ON THE COBBLES






TEAMS OF 4 .....BURTON ...... ''I RECKON WEHAVE WON IT ?''







WINNERS ..............REALLY ?



GREAT RESULT FOR THE FISHMANIA TEAM WITH A GREAT 3RD PLACE




FISHING THE OSIERS WITH A PINT OF MAGGOTS 












THE LORD THE MASTER , THE HARPER





A BOOK WORTH PURCHASING



NEW TO MAS ......JUST THE BEST





No comments: