Translate

Friday 11 September 2015

2015 - GREENHILL AC - ASHPOLE SPINNEY 30TH AUGUST


Twas a nice start to the day as the sun was minimal but it was cloudy and overcast as the 10 off gathered for the JKS Cup at our Cosby water.



 I peg 10 , again ! ......too my right.



 Kitted out to rock and roll



 The Big bear to my left on peg 8 is the Kilby Fella







 Opposite on peg 23 is Brian Envis who needs no introduction , a right Likely lad !






It fished a little tough as the expected flood of Tench did not materialise

However top rod for the day was Andy with some 23lb






 Brian Enis took a 4th with some nice chub


I took 3rd with 14b and 2 good chub but contrived to place another back in the water ......dohhhhh !


 Active day but the Tench did not show for me in my hour of need.



 John Kilby took a 2nd and very close to the winner



Young Joseph did rather well with a 5th place

No comments: